Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON Makola Stores
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
Register and List Your Products.
We have easy Steps to become a Makola Stores Vendor
1. Get a valid email address
2. Visit www.makolastores.com
3. Choose "Become a vendor"
4. Choose “Register as a Vendor”
5. Fill in the required spaces
6. Choose Register
7. We will reach you to continue the process
Receive Orders and Sell Your Products
- Makola Stores with over 50 million buyers over the world gives the Vendor a great advantage of selling their products easily with no stress. With your unique URL you can also lead your targeted customers straight to your Store as they will be updated anytime you list a new product. Makola Stores gives the Vendor the advantage of receiving orders from customers and easily sell their products.
.Package and Ship with Ease
- Makola Stores gives the Vendor a unique and beautiful way of packaging their products. Makola Stores gives the Vendor ease of printing stickers and packaging requirements as fulfilment takes the products to their various destinations.
Get Payments and Grow Your Business
- Makola Stores offers the Vendor with a variety of payment options to receive payments from sales through Mobile Money, Bank Transfer, PayPal etc. When delivery is confirmed, the Vendor receives payment within 24 hours through their desired payment options.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
See Seller share about their successful on Makola Stores
It costs nothing at all to list all your products on MakolaStores as a vendor, and once you make a sale MakolaStores transaction fee is less than 2%.
As a Vendor on MakolaStores
- You enjoy the lowest transaction fee worldwide as it comes with the best fulfilment services, which creates loyal customer base for more profits.
- You save money on Advertisements.
- You save money by receiving payments from a variety of payment options.
- As a Vendor you enjoy low fees for extra services such as branding, packaging and all other needs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Makola Stores
How do fees work on Makola Stores?
Joining and starting a shop on Makola Stores is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on Makola Stores. Create an Makola Stores account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Makola Stores fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on makola Stores will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on Makola Stores?
Makola Stores provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.