Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words which have their initial letters capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Buyer” refers to an Account created to purchase Products from Vendors on the Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Liberty International Trading Partners LLC.
- “Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to, or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content. It includes all communications on the marketplace, including product reviews, feedback, and comments.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone, or a digital tablet.
- “Feedback” means feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance, or features of our Service.
- “Products” refer to the products or items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” mean a request by Buyers to purchase Products from Vendors.
- “Promotions” refer to contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions offered through the Service.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Terms and Conditions” (also referred to as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions Agreement was generated by TermsFeed Terms and Conditions Generator.
- “Vendor” refers to Accounts created to sell Products using the Service.
- “Website” refers to Makola Stores, accessible from makolastores.com.
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then You may not access the Service.
Use of the Service is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Ghana’s governing laws. If You are a minor i.e., under the age of 18 years, You shall not register an Account and shall not transact on the Service
As a minor, if You wish to use or transact on the service, such use or transaction may be made by Your legal guardian or parents who have registered Accounts.
Wereserve the right to terminate Your membership and refuse to provide You with access to the service if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
We may suspend or cancel Your account, and/or edit Your account details, at any time in Our sole discretion and without notice or explanation, providing that if we cancel any Products You have paid for but not received, and You have not breached these Terms and Conditions, We will refund You in respect of the same.
All Vendors Accounts must have the following upon creation:
- A banner
- A profile picture
- A physical address
- An email address
- A phone number
We reserve the right to cancel Your Account if any of the requested information stated above is invalid.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
You acknowledge and agree that:
- the Service provides an online location for Vendors to sell and Buyers to purchase Products;
- We shall accept binding sales, on behalf of Vendors, but Weare not a party to the transaction between the Vendor and the Buyer; and
- a contract for the sale and purchase of a Product or Product will come into force between the Buyer and Vendors, and accordingly,You commit to buying or selling the relevant Product or Products, upon the Buyer’s confirmation of the purchase via the Service.
- We hold the right to delay payments to Vendors after purchases are made to confirm the quality of Products.
Subject to these general terms and conditions, the Vendor’s terms of business shall govern the contract for sale and purchase between the Buyer and the Vendor. The following provisions will be incorporated into the contract of sale and purchase between the Buyer and the Vendor:
- the price for a Product will be as stated in the relevant product listing;
- the price for the Product must include all taxes and comply with applicable laws in force from time to time;
- delivery charges, packaging charges, handling charges, administrative charges, insurance costs, other ancillary costs, and charges, will only be payable by the Buyer if this is expressly and clearly stated in the product listing;
- Products must be of satisfactory quality, fit and safe for any purpose specified in, and conform in all material respects to, the product listing and any other description of the products supplied or made available by the Vendor to the Buyer; and
- the Vendor warrants that the Vendor has good title to, and is the sole legal and beneficial owner of, the products, and that the products are not subject to any third-party rights or restrictions including in respect of third-party intellectual property rights and/or any criminal, insolvency or tax investigation or proceedings.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post, or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that:
- the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and
- the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person.
The Company is not responsible for the content of the Service’s users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
- Indecent, pornographic, lewd, suggestive, or sexually explicit content.
You must not use our marketplace to link to any website or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our marketplace, breach the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
You must not interfere with a transaction by:
- contacting another user to buy or sell an item listed on the Service outside of the Service; or
- communicating with a user involved in an active or completed transaction to warn them away from a particular Buyer, Vendor or Product; or
- contacting another user with the intent to collect any payments.
The review function on the marketplace may be used to facilitate buyer reviews on products. You shall not use the review function or any other form of communication to provide inaccurate, inauthentic, or fake reviews.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content. As the Company cannot control all Content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect, or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.You also acknowledge that all users of the Service are solely responsible for interactions with other users and you shall exercise caution and good judgment in Your communication with users. You shall not send them personal information including payment details.
Returns and refunds
Copyright and trademarks
Subject to the express provisions of these Terms and Conditions:
- We, together with Our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Our Website and the material on Our Website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Our Website and the material on our website are reserved.
The Company’s logos and Our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to Us; We give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of Our rights.
The third-party registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on Our website are the property of their respective owners and We do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such,We cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by theCompany.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, orpractices of any third-partywebsites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Companyshall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to becaused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available onor through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites orservices that You visit.
Due diligence and audit rights
We reserve the right to perform due diligence checks on all users of the Service.
You agree to provide to us all such information, documentation, and access to your business premises as we may require:
- in order to verify your adherence to, and performance of, Your obligations under this Terms and Conditions;
- for the purpose of disclosures pursuant to a valid order by a court or other governmental body; or
- as otherwise required by law or applicable regulation.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision ismaterial We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms takingeffect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.